POP Interactive, Inc. was founded by Peter Barzo and Deborah Christie, both of whom actively participate and take a hands-on interest in all client projects. Peter Barzo serves as Senior Consultant on key projects and assists in the formulation of our client's web and mobile strategies and site specifications. Deborah Christie serves as the Senior Project Director on key projects and is our Creative Director. POP's founders and staff are committed to providing you with the service and support you need and are always quick to respond.
Our highly skilled staff has worked on a total of over 750 website projects. This vast shared knowledge and experience combined with each staff members individual capabilities allows POP to produce the results you need. And, we can do so in short timeframes, as we know the fast turnaround of websites projects is critical to online success—and in today's business climate.
Our team provides services that fall into eight categories:
- Consulting: Web, Mobile, Responsive & Brand Strategies. Project Plans. Technical Specifications.
- Project Management: Project Direction. Time & Cost Management.
- Design: Interface Design. Graphic Design. Logo Design.
- Usability: Architecture Design. Information Design. User Scenarios.
- Content: Copywriting. Copy Editing. Page Layout.
- Multimedia: Podcasts. Video and Audio. Flash. Animation.
- Programming: Website, Mobile, Responsive & Application Programming. Database Design. CMS Integration.
- Online Marketing: Social Media Integration, Search Engine Marketing & Search Engine Optimization.